This week long workshop is actually 2 schools in 1.
The first 3 days is intense technique training where we show attendees what to say, how to say it, why they need to say it a certain way and most importantly what the client hears. This technique training is then coupled with LIVE phone time (up to 4 hours a day). Attendees make live calls to their respective client base from our facility and schedule appointments while away from the dealership. This is the only school where actual appointments are being set for the dealership during the training class. The most intensive and proven practices are discussed and acted on during the first 3 days.
Our structure hasn’t changed in over 20 years of holding this class- every attendee learns by doing! Everyone is held accountable to minimum daily standards, just as they should be at the dealership/BDC.
The last 2 days is the train-the-trainer school designed to show managers of all levels how a successful BDC should be set up, implemented and ran on a daily basis. Managers learn how to execute routinely to capitalize on your investment! BDC is about process execution and every attendee will master proven strategies to take your department to the next level.
Students attending the first 3 days will master:
- How to overcome phone reluctance
- Minimum daily expectations to ensure success
- How to maximize an inbound sales call
- How to schedule appointments from unsold showroom
- How to set solid appointments that actually show and buy
- How to overcome the 5 most common objections
- How to communicate and motivate Internet leads into the showroom
- How to schedule a minimum of 8 appointments a day when they go back to the dealership.
- And much, much more!
Students attending the last 2 days will understand:
- How to properly structure a BDC for sustained success
- How to properly staff the department to maximize profit potential
- Pay Plans which drive production and profitability
- Daily management techniques which will increase production
- Organizational requirements to ensure short and long term success
- Train the trainer strategies which improve effectiveness at all levels
- Which processes work and which don’t and why
- How to turn your BDC into a profit center
Your staff should attend if:
- No formal training has ever been received
- BDC Reps are not making 100+ calls per day
- BDC Reps are not speaking with 40 potential customers per day
- BDC Reps are not setting 8-10 appointments per day
- Low show ratio from scheduled appointments
- Appointments that show are not selling
- No real departmental process in place
- Low Internet sales
- Your BDC is NOT a Profit Center
· And much, much more!