BDC Central gives an organization an unfiltered assessment of what’s actually happening in their BDC. Unfortunately many dealerships don’t have the proper controls in place to accurately assess the activity, performance and proficiency levels of their BDC. In short they really don’t know what’s going on! By leveraging our propriety software and existing dealership technology we can provide an organization amazing structure, control and accountability.
By utilizing BDC Central an organization can know in real time what the BDC activity and production levels are for the BDC at any given moment.
When you partner with PDS, you partner with a team of people that will be closely monitoring the activity and progression of the BDC. Consider this our way of being your “Eyes & Ears” of the department. We do this in Following ways.
1. BDC Tracker: Real Time BDC Activity and Proficiency Management System that gives you the ability to track and analyze your BDC’s production. Tracker identifies strengths and weaknesses; area’s of opportunity and applies real time solutions to ensure daily improvement. With Tracker we can monitor:
- Accurate Lead Counts (Phone Ups, Internet Leads, etc.)
- Outbound Call Volume
- Contact Ratio
- Email Activity
- Appointment Ratio
- Appointment Show Ratio
- Appointment Closing Ratio
The BDC Tracker allows us to track these areas in real time. Unlike with manual spreadsheets, which we have to continually updated, BDC Tracker gives you the ability to keep our finger on the pulse of the BDC THROUGHOUT THE DAY in order to maximize the day in progress.
2. Online Help & Support Center: Also known as The BDC Doctor. The ability to identify issues and apply real time solutions is the key to overall success. If you notice your BDC is under performing in an area, say low contact ratio or low appointment ratio, ask the BDC Doctor for possible causes and you’ll be provided with the answer and possible solutions.
3. Call Manager: A Program which allows us to evaluate and monitor your BDC’s adherence to the proper word tracks and processes while handling Incoming Sales and Service Calls. These Call Shops are not done by calling your dealership and pretending to be a customer, but rather by dialing into your dealership’s existing Web-based Digital Call Monitoring system (Who’s Calling, Call Source, Call Bright, etc.). This way, we are evaluating real conversations between your BDC and your customers in real world situations. Calls are evaluated and dealership personnel are then provided with an evaluation report with in 24-48 hours.
4. eBiz Manager: A program which allows us to evaluate and monitor your BDC’s adherence and processing of Internet Leads. eBiz Manager provides accountability by assessing the proficiency level of the individuals handling the internet leads; ensuring that the leads are being addressed immediately or in a timely manner and that the customers questions/concerns are being handled properly. Internet shops are evaluated and dealership personnel are then provided with an evaluation report with in 24-48 hours.
5. Online Training Network (OTN): A complete video library of our training is available 24/7 for reinforcement and educational training. If personnel are struggling or you’ve added a new member to the team, OTN is available to maximize time. OTN consists of training videos for Management, Sales, Service, BDC Tracker and how to grow Social Media for the dealership. The training is broken out in separate video modules making it easy to use and east to integrate into daily training sessions.
BDC Central empowers an organization to have real time actionable information and apply the appropriate solution to ensure consistent improvement over time.