As with every department, getting the right people into the right positions is critical. If you place the “square peg in a round hole” it could mean the difference between success and failure. We know what it takes to make a BDC successful and we know how to find the right people who will support proper activity levels and drive traffic.
We’ll help you find:
- BDC Manager
- BDC Team Leader
- BDC Representative
Effective recruitment and hiring enables us to select candidates who will enjoy the job, do it well, and stay on the job ensuring the dealer gets a consistent ROI on the department. To accomplish this we:
- Use tailored and targeted recruitment strategies.
- Screen the candidates carefully to make sure they are suited to the job.
- Conduct a minimum of 2 telephone interviews
- Conduct Script Reading and Role Play Calls
- Conduct Online Profile and Personality Testing
- Make sure candidates are fully aware of all the aspects of the job. Once they are on the job, we don’t want to hear: “I didn’t know I would have to. . .”
Recruitment takes time. For all BDC implementations, it takes over two weeks to get candidates through the process. We consider the following ways to make the job seeking public aware that we are recruiting: Use government employment agencies and economic development agencies to identify suitable employment pools.
- Multiple postings using various Online Recruiting Sites
- Place advertisements in local newspapers
- Advise appropriate college career counselors
- List job openings on employment Web sites and our own Web site
- Candidates who are ready go to work
- Pay Plans
- Job Descriptions
- Profile and Personality Assessment Reports
- Facing interviews scheduled with your management staff
Call now for a Price Quote: 877.452.2753